The MVP 3™ provides a whole new slant in V-plow performance and durability. From the flared blade design and the standard UltraLock double-acting cylinders, to the patented trip edge design, the MVP 3 provides all the performance features you need for unmatched V-plow productivity.
MVP 3™ V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’ 6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast. The WESTERN MVP 3™ is now available in 14-gauge stainless steel, for low maintenance corrosion-resistant performance. With V-plow blades that soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on 9’ 6” models, you can cut through the big drifts, carry more snow, and get the job done fast. The MVP 3 in stainless is as hard working as it is sharp-looking.
Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure – The MVP 3™ provides the proven structural features that separate a WESTERN® V-plow from the rest, and so much more.
- Eight Vertical Ribs | On the 8’ 6” and 9’ 6” models, and six on the 7’ 6” models
- Enhanced Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
- Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
- Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
- Power Bar | Provides added reinforcement across the entire back of blade for increased structural rigidity
- Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
Each blade features independent trip edge protection to get over bumps and obstacles, whether in vee, scoop, or straight-blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow.
Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections. Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
UltraLock double-acting cylinders are standard on the MVP 3 allowing the operator to lock the wings together to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging.
Western Products manufactures our own hydraulic components to assure the highest quality and reliability standards are met. You get a hydraulics system that’s not only fast and responsive for snow plowing efficiency, but that’s built to last season after season.
The ULTRAFINISH™ baked-on powder coat provides outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- Eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment removes mill scale and abrades surfaces for optimum adhesion
- Multi-stage pre-wash provides superior surface preparation
- Epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion
- Robotic guns deliver precise, consistent powder coat coverage
- Final baking process provides a long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red, that’s become synonymous with quality
Chain Lift System
- With the chain lift system, you get instantaneous “float” when lowering the blade. Unrestricted, the blade can freely follow the contours of the plowing surface for a cleaner scrape.
- With the chain lift you can stack higher because you’re not limited by the hydraulic ram stroke, unlike cylinder lift systems, which can only pull the snow plow up as far as the limits of the cylinder’s range.
- In the rare event of a hydraulic failure, you can push the snow plow up into a snow bank and “short chain” the snow plow by attaching it to the specially designed bracket and safely transport the snow plow back to the shop.
UltraMount® 2 Snowplow Mounting System
An enhanced version of the popular UltraMount® mounting system
- Fast and easy – no tools required!
- Extra wide receiver brackets for easy drive-in alignment
- New one-piece lift frame design for added strength and durability
- Simple mechanical connecting hook
- Rotating pivot bar keeps attaching points level
- Blade pivots while plowing for a cleaner scrape
- Chain lift system for higher stacking and safe emergency transport
- Removable receiver brackets for off-season ground clearance
Have questions about which Western Snowplow is best for you?