Roadmaster XL Base Plate Kit – Removable Arms
Roadmaster Base Plates – 3107-1
The XL series hidden brackets attach to your vehicle’s frame to provide attachment points for your tow bar. The visible portions of the brackets can be removed when you are not towing.
- Hidden bracket design – drawbars are easily removable via 2 pins
- Improved aesthetics compared with standard brackets
- Computer-cut, all-steel construction provides exceptional strength
- Black powder coat finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Simple installation – no welding required
- Custom base plates ensure a perfect fit for your vehicle
- Compatible with Quick Disconnects and all Roadmaster tow bars
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
The square drawbars, or front arms, on the XL series base plate kit are simple to mount and remove, easily securing with hitch pins. Once the drawbars have been removed, the remaining brackets are virtually invisible. On most automobiles, the brackets are mounted within the grille, where they remain not only unseen, but protected from scrapes and scuffs as well.