Fisher Low Profile Tailgate Spreader
For the ultimate in convenience and performance, this line of Low Profile Tailgate Spreaders provides a clear view from the cab. Low Profile Spreaders are ideal for spreading #1 rock salt, calcium chloride and other de-icing materials. So when you’ve got slippery driveways and parking lots to control, and you don’t want bulky spreaders blocking the view, the difference is clear with FISHER.
The Low Profile Spreader control includes in-cab “on/off” blast switch and variable speed control, for all three models.
- Specialized feed gates and auger design combine to deliver complete and reliable flow control, eliminating material spillage and waste
- Feed gates are stainless steel with an added powder coated finish for 2x the corrosion protection
- Adjustable feed gates are located above the auger to deliver positive shut-off and absolute control over material distribution
- “Saw tooth” feed gate design cuts through material in the gate, resulting in easy operation and complete material shutoff
- A 3-flight auger traps material more effectively, resulting in less material spillage, even if feed gates are left open when traveling from job to job
- An optional 5-flight auger provides maximum control over small pelletized
– See more at: http://www.fisherplows.com/fe/showroom/low-profile#sthash.03yxopuf.dpuf
Have questions about the Fisher Low Profile Spreaders?