Employment Opportunities At AJ’s
Reach new heights with a career at AJ’s!
We’re always looking for motivated and dedicated members to join our fast paced team!
Working at AJ’s isn’t about punching the clock. It’s about challenging your mind, inspiring teamwork, and mutual respect. It’s about working with people who trust you, serving people who depend on you, and getting home to people who love you. It’s about investing in something big – for you, your family, and AJ’s.
If you’re interested in joining our AJ’s family, fill out an application or send us your resume. We offer excellent health benefits, 401K and uniforms.
Apply today. . .
Full Time Service Technician
Full Time Mechanic
AJ’s Truck and Trailer Center is looking for an intelligent, friendly, dedicated, mechanically-adept individual to fill our full time Mechanic Position.
In addition to automotive service, the position also requires installation of trailer hitches, truck accessories, wiring and repair of trailers, snow plows and snow removal equipment.
State inspection license and welding experience is a plus.
Must have own tools.
Valid in-state driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Wage is based on experience.
Excellent health benefits and 401K offered.Uniforms are provided.
AJ’s is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free company.
Submit applications via email or in person.
Apply in person at 7760 Allentown Blvd. Harrisburg, PA 17112 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Sales / Counter Person
We are NOT currently seeking a motivated counter/sales person but you can always send us your resume. We are a dealer specializing in trailer sales, snow plow sales, after-market accessories, A.R.E products and hitches. In addition, we sell parts for all of the above and have an on-site full service shop with the ability to anything from oil changes to custom fabrication.
- Professionally greet customers and respond to incoming phone calls.
- Accurately determine the customers needs.
- Nurture professional relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work with teammates across all job descriptions.
- Assist management in maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Alert management of potential problems within existing processes.
- Fulfill training certification requirements as needed.
- Continuously refine your skill set.
- Thorough knowledge of Automotive Mechanical technology, and terminology.
- Knowledge in automotive, trailer and/or snow removal market.
- Outgoing and friendly personality… even under stress of high sales volume.
- Great quality customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills… one-on-one, and over the phone.
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- Proficient in basic business math, including percentages.
- Capable of learning and using basic Office, Accounting, and proprietary Sales Programs.
- Persistent, competitive, and good work ethic that focuses on the customer’s needs.
- Experience in sales is preferred but not required. Pay based on experience. Benefits available. Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Submit application online or apply in person: AJ’s Truck & Trailer Center, Inc, 7760 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17112, 717-671-9115