Reach new heights with a career at AJ’s!
Working at AJ’s isn’t about punching the clock. It’s about challenging your mind, inspiring teamwork, and mutual respect. It’s about working with people who trust you, serving people who depend on you, and getting home to people who love you. It’s about investing in something big – for you, your family, and AJ’s.
If you’re interested in joining our AJ’s family, fill out an application or send us your resume. We offer excellent health benefits, 401K and uniforms.
Apply today. . .
Full Time Service Technician
AJ’s Truck and Trailer Center is looking for an intelligent, friendly, dedicated, mechanically-adept individual to fill our full time Mechanic Position.
In addition to automotive service, the position also requires installation of trailer hitches, truck accessories, wiring and repair of trailers, snow plows and snow removal equipment.
- State inspection license and welding experience is a plus.
- Must have own tools.
- Precisely document the state of the vehicles
- Provide an exceptional experience for our customers
- Juggle, multitask and prioritize various projects
- Effectively communicate with other team members
- Be analytical. Continuously improve our processes through feedback and suggestions
- Participate in company-sponsored training classes as appropriate
- Other tasks as required
- Ensure a clean shop area
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree is a plus
- Formal technical training from an accredited institution
- Valid in-state driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification or relevant automotive field experience
- Passion for advancement in automotive, innovation, and technology
- Tech savvy
- Killer organizational skills
- Boundless energy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Willingness to get your hands dirty. You’re a team player. Nothing is below you. Being on the ground, in the thick of things, is where you thrive
Wage is based on experience.
Excellent health benefits and 401K offered.
Uniforms are provided.
AJ’s is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free company
Apply in person at 7760 Allentown Blvd. Harrisburg, PA 17112 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.