FoxTrail SS Series Utility Trailer is a premium quality steel-sided, wood floor open utility trailer.
66" x 10' FoxTrail Utility Trailer with Solid Sides
GVWR: 2990 LBS
Empty Weight: 1223 LBS
Load Capacity: 1767 LBS
- 2k Jack
- 5′ Mesh Gate
- 2×8″ Treated Floor
- A-Frame Tongue
- Radial Tires
- Removable Safety Chains with Weather Hangers
- EZ Lube Hubs
- Steel Mod Wheels
- EZ Step with built-in Bullitt LED Marker Lights
- 2x8 Treated Pine Floor
- LED Lights (DOT Compliant)
- Easily Accessible & Protected Wiring
- 5’ 2x2 Square Tube Spring Assist Mesh Gate (Lays flat on bed of trailer)
- Wrapped Tongue
- 3M Gel Connections (prevents faulty connections & wire corrosion)
- 24″ O.C. Crossmembers
- Fully Sealed Rear Bumper
- 2 Component Epoxy Primer and 2 Component Polyurethane Paint
NO DEALER PREP FEES!
Trailer locks and spare tires sold separately.
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY FoxTrail Trailers warrants that its product to the original purchaser will be free of structural defects(s) for a period of five (5) years, providing that the following conditions are met and satisfied.
WARRANTY COVERS This one (5) year warranty covers the main frame, ramps, cross members, railing and sub-frame only. Normal wear items will not be replaced due to wear. These normal wear items include but are not limited to flooring, paint, brake lining(s), bearing and hoses. All auxiliary parts such as brakes, calipers, jacks, wheels, bearings, tires, suspension, lights, hydraulic dump cylinder and controls are covered by the warranty of their manufacturer.