Carry-On Trailers offer the best value equation in the industry.
6x16 7K Carry-On Aluminum Utility Trailer
GVWR: 7000 LBS
Empty Weight: 1340 LBS
Load Capacity: 5660 LBS
- Tire Size: 15"
- Gate Width and Length: 72" x 49"
- Overall Length: 243"
- Overall Width: 96"
- Deck Length: 192"
- Deck Width: 76"
- Number Brake Axles: 2
- 6" Aluminum Channel A-Frame Tongue
- 2" x 6" x 1/4" Aluminum Angle Main Frame
- 2" X 3" X 1/4" Angle Top Rail
- 1-1/4"" x 2-1/2" x 1/8" Aluminum Tube Uprights
- 2-5/16" A-Frame Coupler, Zinc Finish, with Safety Chains
- 2,000 lb. Rated Top Wind Jack, Zinc Finish
- (2) 3,500 lb. Rated Brake Axles
- 3-Leaf Springs
- ST205x15 Tire and Wheel Assemblies
- Silver Mod Wheels
- Aluminum Fender with Back
- Treated Wood Floor
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- 72" W x 49" H Rear Ramp Gate
- LED Lighting Package
NO DEALER PREP FEES!
**Trailer Locks Sold Separately.
LIMITED WARRANTY – STRUCTURE:
Subject to the requirements, exclusions and limitations stated below, the structure of your CARRY-ON TRAILER is warranted to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship by CARRY-ON TRAILER, INC. from normal use for a period of one (1) year for utility trailers and three (3) years for enclosed trailers from the date of purchase. The structure is that portion of the trailer, which includes the main frame, consisting of the bottom rails, cross members, side posts and exterior walls, roof rails and bows, and the sub-frame, excluding the floorboards and running gear.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
Subject to the requirements, exclusions and limitations stated below, all other components (electrical, lights, mechanical jacks, fiberglass, doors, sealants, locks, and couplers) of your CARRY-ON TRAILER are warranted to the original retail purchaser against any defect in the materials and workmanship by CARRY-ON TRAILER, INC. arising from normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.